I leave for college in a few days. Exciting, nerve-wrecking, -insert cliches here-.
I’m going to miss living at home in my comfortable room. Where else can I wear nothing but pajama shorts and a stinky tank top without getting reprimanded (or weird looks)? Here is a list I’ve compiled of things people can do at home but not in a shared college dorm:
- Pick that booger that’s clogging your nose
- Scratch awkward places
- Say stuff out loud to yourself
- Pass gas (need I say more)
- Sing spontaneously
- Keep the lights on till past midnight (unless roommate is a night owl as well)
- Keep the room a casual mess
- Cough and sneeze without worries
Maybe this is why they say college makes you a ‘better person’ and prepares you for ‘real life.’ Yep, I’m sure ridding these bad habits is a blessing. I’m going to miss having a room to myself though.